Set in the heart of the West Sussex countryside, we are renowned for our symmetrical avenues of mature trees, sculptural Japanese topiary and internal spans housing thousands of rare and tropical plants. At Architectural Plants, it's easy to believe that you are in a jungle or the rainforest.
Our nursery is in the middle of 32 acres of open fields surrounded by farmland and views of the South Downs. We have a large lake with gently rolling hills - ideal for hosting outdoor performances and gatherings. The lakeside area is beautiful in all of the seasons, making it the perfect location for a photoshoot.
In May 2018, we held our first wedding reception at the nursery. Rose and Hamish came to us wanting a beautiful venue with a difference - a place that would allow them to let their creativity take over.
Plants do the most wonderful job of dressing up a venue. With our guidance, they chose a dining area lined with hebes and bamboo-leafed oaks, with Carpinus betulus columns at either end to add a bit of grandeur.
We'd love to hear from you if you're planning a wedding and need some inspiration.
From intimate engagement shoots to corporate advertising campaigns, we offer almost limitless options as a photoshoot or filming venue. Click on the links below for a couple of our most recent examples:
Contact Rachel, our Events Manager, to discuss your project and requirements.
Tel: 01798 879213 / email@example.com
- 1 hour from South West London and 45 minutes from central Brighton
- 30-minute drive north of the south coast
- Pulborough is the nearest town and train station, 2 miles away
- Gatwick is the nearest airport, a 30-minute drive away
- We have an onsite helicopter landing site
- There are plenty of hotels and country pubs in the local area; recommendations are available on request